Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I love cooking things that are easy and delicious. Cutting fruit or vegetables up for salad is great and so are fresh salsas! Or soup, mmm.
As we got ready to leave in the morning, we made one of my favorite casseroles to take with us. Chicken Divan! It has broccoli and chicken and cheese and delicious sauce all baked up and served over rice! yum. We also made pimiento cheese for sandwiches. That is so easy-put sharp cheddar, mayonaise, and roasted red bell peppers in the food processer and you're done!
It's great to have time-worn go-to recipes that are fairly easy to make. I am so glad I have learned more than a few from my mom who is a great cook. Thanks Momma! (P.S. complicated dishes are delicious, too)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from you. please be respectful and considerate when leaving a message.