Friday, July 9, 2010

Peace


Went running tonight. Not too far, but enough to feel warm and good and tired. A liitle while later, as I sat near my open window listening to podcasts, I heard a funny noise. I looked out and it was pouring! So I ran out the front door.. It was cold and wonderful. Maybe I don't hate rain after all :)
I am so glad God gives ways enjoy his creation, and physically relieve stress. Music, rain, running, dancing, animals ... so many ways, and different for everyone. Although stained with sin, God's creation is still wonderful!
"I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart;
I will tell of thy wonders.
I will be glad and exult in Thee;
I will sing praise to thy name O Most High" ~Psalm 9:1,2

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from you. please be respectful and considerate when leaving a message.